It's officially the spookiest day of the year! I always so look forward to Halloween. This year is going to be especially fun; I'm taking Forrest to a Halloween event while Danny is still at work, then we will meet up for dinner, then make the rounds to my parents and grandparents so Forrest can show off his costume. Then, once Forrest is in bed, Danny and I will undoubtedly watch Nightmare Before Christmas and Trick or Treat, in that order, eat popcorn balls, and drink some spooky wine.
Yesterday, I shared my 5 favorite Blogtober posts. But today I wanted to share 5 posts from others throughout Blogtober that I absolutely love. Here they are:
- How to Throw a Grown Up Halloween Party, from Cardigan Jezebel
- This outfit of the day, from Heart Shaped Bones
- 20 Best Halloween Movies, from Carpe Diem Emmie
- What's On Our Halloween Bookshelf, from Bump to Baby
- Taking Embroidery Into Autumn, from loulabellerose
Happy Halloween reading!