I’m a goal setter by nature. It’s just how I am. I operate best when I have small, easily digestible goals. (I’ve written about this before here.)
For this Blogtober, I wanted to share a few of my goals, blog-related and otherwise. I always love reading other people’s goals and, especially when taking on a project as big as Blogtober, I think it’s really interesting to share what my hope is for it. Not only does it help with transparency, but it keeps me accountable!
- Hit 1000 monthly views. This goal has been alluding me for months, but I think Blogtober is officially going to push me over the edge!
- Hit 1300 followers on Twitter
- Post daily to Instagram (I struggle so much with this)
- Add Sunday back into my gym routine. I had been going to the gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday—but then dropped Sunday to spend more time with Danny. But now that Danny is back at work (as a teacher), he needs Sundays to prepare his classes and that extra gym day will do me good on Monday morning I think.
- Stick to my meal planning. I do a good job meal planning, but usually by Thursday, we’re eating turkey sandwiches or eggs and toast for dinner.
- Sign Forrest up for the music classes I’ve been meaning to call about for two months.
- Meet my monthly book goal
- Spend time with friends
- Take less naps in the afternoon (it’s becoming a horrible habit!)
What are your goals for this month?