I've written before about how I struggle with Instagram captions. It's definitely a challenge for me to write engaging content both on my blog and on so many social media platforms! But I'm trying... I started thinking recently about quotes that can be used in captions to add a bit of humor, thought, and, of course, engagement. I found a few great ones on Pinterest that I thought would be perfect to share.
- Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud.
- Better an "oops" than a "what if."
- "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ee cummings
- We look up at the stars and see such different things.
- "Maybe one day we'll finally learn to love ourselves and stop apologizing for the things that make us who we are." R.M. Drake
- "Of course I feel too much, I'm a universe of exploding stars." S. Ajna
- We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
- You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it.
- Don't let someone dim your light, simply because it's shining in their eyes.
- When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
Thanks for reading this blog post. If you loved it, you should sign up for my newsletter here.