I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time, bringing back Carousels. Remember Carousels?! They were just posts where a blogger shared everything they’d read on other blogs that week—or a selection of their favorites if they were particularly voracious readers.
I wanted to introduce this year a best of Blogtober weekly round up: all my favorite posts from some of my favorite bloggers. I’ll also be tagging them all on Twitter and in my Instagram stories. I’ve also started a Pinterest board for all of my Best of Blogtober bloggers!
Without further ado, here are my favorite Blogtober posts from the first week! (This week, I’m keeping it simple and not adding much of my own filler to this list!)
1. 31 Halloween Movies for People Who Don’t Like Horrors from Indie Rose Psycho
2. We’re the Weirdos Mister from Cardigan Jezebel
3. My Autumn Bucket List from Chloe Lauren
4. How to Have a Hygge Home This Autumn from Emily Aagaard
5. 10 Things You Need to Do in Your First Month Blogging from Quarter Life Quest
6. 5 Tips for an Autumn Night In from Rebel Angel
7. The Little Book of Self-Care for New Mums from Hannah’s Life Diaries
8. Why It Can Be Hard for People to Reach Out from Breakfast At Shelby’s
9. 7 Makeup Tips for Acne Prone Skin from Living in Saturn
If you have a blog post you would like featured next week, leave it in a comment or send it to me on Twitter!